Any ideas on wording for the introduction page of our wedding guestbook? - wedding introduction message
I will be a book of photographs that can be used in our book of wedding guests - we want to register our guests to the site where they want, as a kind of book a year. Has anyone suggestions on the wording of the introductory page of the book?
2 comments:
Dear Guests:
He enriched our lives in many ways over the years. Thank you for the part of our marriage, and it helps us, a precious memory in the album of our lives.
Love,
(Bride) and (Groom)
I have a similar concept - my photographer is to make an album, graphite / signing of books of photographs of our commitment to the white spaces for people to sign. It looks very cool, and we did not know the date on the front. The front page of the book is a picture of us sitting with our name on the front. I did not have a budget because they wanted people to go longer than necessary to carry through and sign (not overfilling / lines wanted, etc..) If you need a written quote that I think I short and sweet. Perhaps something as simple as:
"In dreams and in love nothing is impossible."
- Janos Arnay
How in the guest book unique. I know very surprised that I'm doing a book signing book of pictures, and I think it's an awesome idea. At least the end of the day you have to keep something, and do not like and not just names and addresses look in a White Paper!
Post a Comment