How do i get music from my mini sd card to my virgin mobile shuttle? - shuttle card reader
I bought a mini SD card in my new virtual machine, set shifting, but the music I used to go on my phone. I sync Windows Media Player. Music on the map .........
1 comment:
I take the ferry to buy a microSD memory card, not mini SD. It has a maximum of 4 GB and that's about 380 songs. When you buy a microSD card in your phone and ask you to turn on auto-formatting. On the phone and put it on your computer and you should see my_pix 3 folders, and to my_flix my_music folder. My_music folder Open the folder and all your songs in that folder and then the microSD card into the phone. Well, once again in your music player, you should all your songs. Just a little advice, you should be damaged in everything you put on your SD card in case you lose your phone or memory card.
If your question answered, please choose as best answer. Thank you!
Post a Comment