Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bike Track Birthday Cake I'm Getting A GOOD Bike For My Birthday, But I Don't Know What Questions To Ask?

I'm getting a GOOD bike for my birthday, but I don't know what questions to ask? - bike track birthday cake

I'm turning 16th August (WAHO!) And I asked a bike that is good news. We went to the local motorcycle Shoppe, and saw the most beautiful TREK 4300 (2010 model) in light green. I have (a good taste ...) In any case, the man had in stock size are waaaay too big for me (I'm 16 inches and 18 inches tall, ...) (I know someone who is only as a perverse joke because so I'll just ignore it), so my size had to be appointed.

It should come this week, and if he is not that my parents would allow me to prove. I look forward to certain things: how well the limits of shock work in the train /, shift knob (it has a switch to Rapid Fire), and how to work the brakes. I do not know what you wanted it more. I use the bike ride just for kids mountiain Off-road (gravel road) and road. (I have a mountain bike because it seems cooler than a nerd hybrid @ $ $.)

What other questions should I ask the people in the Shoppe? I never buy a bike, which is n elsewhere is not closed "to the fleet or WaL Mart, I do not know what to ask. Please help me, I make sure I do not lose important things to buy for my bike.

1 comment:

Grillpar... said...

So I bought myself some questions might be too late. The motorcycle accident at his work, but it is the largest. Perform after upgrading to a lower grade Rock Shox or something. Imagine a helmet, gloves, bike equipment, patch kit, tire levers, an air pump or a CO2 charger, and a saddle bag in the. These are the sorts of things that make life a little. If you are not cycling shorts, you might consider now or later. Not strictly necessary, but make driving more comfortable. The brakes have to work with you, with two fingers on the levers, then pull after you too hard. Sounds like a good walk, a walk very well. Enjoy it and remember, rubber down.

Post a Comment