Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Archos Camera Which Digital Camera Should I Get?

Which digital camera should I get? - archos camera

Now I have an Archos is a digital camera and camcorder, I had something going for 1 or 2 years and now every time I want the movie only 5 minutes is the longest of the best

So we really want a new digital camera that takes images of very, very good, I see it:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=2590&modelid=18332

is a Canon digital camera, I want to make a camera for this summer, many pictures, but the good camera? I'm not going on vacation this summer, I looked around, I'm 14, oh, and remembered only that I will camp for a week, they said they could not electronic but it could bring a camera, you can only nor a waterproof disposable camera for this?

but otherwise, here are some things that I have a digital camera such as:
ein schönen with a color
It is believed that he is very, very good
who has (or videos and not as a webcam, Ihave a webcam, when I talk too loud is no sound fuzzy and rough things move, and if I get too much, it creates confusion)
possibly a flash setting

Can you help me?

2 comments:

Rajiv said...

Canon PowerShot SX 10 is

travisj0... said...

You should a Sony Cyber-shot. I have a touch screen, it is 8 megapixels. It takes great pictures, videos and large files. It has a number of options that you can change. Below are the least expensive, but it is very good. You can use the reviews. But I like the touch screen. Very striking =)

Post a Comment