Can I cancel/refund a tux order? - mr tux state college
I rent a tuxedo to the ball one hundred U.S. dollars a formal sir. He returned home and discovered that my brother's suit, which he had bought and was ready, had to pay me for the event was not, it needed to hire more than smoking. Now I wonder if I can go back and cancel your order and a refund. I ordered today and tomorrow to plan again. Their website says little about the repayments. I am in a relatively low budget, so I need 100 for things like photos, bouquet, dinner, and probably a new tie.
And what am I? My day left aside? Haha.
1 comment:
You should be able to get a refund. Find out what their cancellation policy. Flat, if they refuse to give her money, then tell them that you have a family emergency had and can not continue. I'm sure it will be with you.
Post a Comment