Can I print metallic silver using my lexmark printer at home? - metallic photo prints
I'm in my own home business. Printing of invitations, business cards and much more, but I wonder there is a possibility that special ink on photographic paper or metal get-card? If anyone knows it's a secret to make, metallic look? Any ideas would be great and very helpful. Thank you!
4 comments:
If you're talking about 1-2 points suggest the use of the problem in (metaillic) TRANSFER SHEET sells local hobby or hardware stores.
The ink you are talking about is very expensive and I'm not sure it's completely safe for the average inkjet printer.
The transfer leaves little results and will give much better control design.
Here you will find a printer that specializes in this area. Default printer, I can not.
Ink is expensive, but can
No, this is only gray. Frankly, I do not think it would be a good investment for wasting money on pretty colors for business cards. While the cards have your data in them, should be sufficient.
Post a Comment