Thursday, January 14, 2010

Martial Arts Public Liability Insurance Has Mma Truely Revolutionised The Way The Public And Martial Artists See The Martial Arts.?

Has mma truely revolutionised the way the public and martial artists see the martial arts.? - martial arts public liability insurance

I do not know if she was annoyed, but I think it has changed in any case. I still have to fight other martial arts, because I know that they received training in traditional art. MMA pointed out to me that should work in the fields, train just in case, but not go in a real self-defense to the ground.

I think MMA could get a lot more respect for the traditional stylist if they have a bit of behavior. I'm not saying that all MMA or arrogant attitudes, but many do here, and it shows in their responses. I respect the hard drive it takes to be good at any martial art, whether BJJ Muya were Thai, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, etc., but to understand the many traditional peoples, from the first day that the only reason to fight, knowing if there is no other way, and most of the MMA and the reality of the people settled here seem willing to fight at the drop of a hat. I would say it's more shock than anything else philosyphies.
Some people are very arrogant too traditional, it isAnyway, I see fewer of these young people new to MMA. I also hope that we stop to any of the styles of others. I'm guilty, but now that MMA is not, in general, it bothers me, the attitude of many people who train to be. I know it is under the skin than the traditional art of the strike, if we have many of the same things as the MMA. In fact, without us there would be no MMA. I do not know how these same settings in the traditional artists, probably more, because that's what it is.

I would ask: "Can not we just all live together and respect that each style get a good shot of blood, sweat and tears?

2 comments:

chuck510... said...

Katana has put his finger to his head ... I would add that if MMA stays for another 20 years (and I hope it does), is being reinvented .. at least 3 times someone with the style of "XYZ" and master MT and BJJ to come ... and then there are many people who want to learn, rather than ... But before the UFC started .. all fighting styles against each other ... by heredity, and, frankly, because it is a case .... Pepsi-Cola will not say as good, if you have thirst .. even if .... Truth, but most people with an open mind .. a style of their studies, the other styles worthy of their different philosophies, and respect for others in general ... Good luck

Big Rand said...

Yes, because people know the sport more and more people means more time television.

Post a Comment