Monday, January 4, 2010

Herpes Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Herpes Diagnosis??????

Herpes Diagnosis?????? - herpes diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I had unprotected sex about 2 months and now I'm worried that she may have herpes, I had no symptoms until a week ago, when I have a rash around the head of my penis, no bubbles or anything and I had a slight fever ( heat stroke on the outside may have been because the work i) after 3 days, then after 2 days and now turned its Been Gone 4 days, had never bubbles or what is herpes? I am very concerned, I do not know if the girl has herpes or not and only want a little rest, there is no kind of self-diagnosis or what? psossible and have no blisters or herpes sores?

2 comments:

Pretty in INK said...

It is better to make a clinic to get tested, because it might have a chance if they do not even know

Sandra M said...

Sounds like a heat rash easy to tell the truth. But safe is safe, you can go to the clinic and get tested. As a rule, cost, or more.

Post a Comment