PLEASE HELP ME CHoOSE Converse "Chuck Taylor" shoes and a pair of eyeglasses? - converse eyeglasses
I can afford both. I do not know what to buy them first. I am a student. Please help me!
PLEASE HELP ME CHoOSE Converse "Chuck Taylor" shoes and a pair of eyeglasses? - converse eyeglasses
I can afford both. I do not know what to buy them first. I am a student. Please help me!
7 comments:
When you see the glasses on their first ... Cohen attempts are awesome (I have my glasses with them). Make sure that really good special effects, as Cohen is not exactly cheap that you want to get the most out of your money. Ohh, and always have a kind of online sales will check at the request of the person or agency. (although some do not say it seriously on coupons or for no reason ... I had never happen, but I've seen = O)
Footwear & & .. MHM, if your feet thats fine. But I personally love black, gray, green, and this kind of realization of the Navy (takes 5 loads), the usual. If a man on the basis of all things fruit fruit stick is disgusting, but a small street graphics otherwise not bad. & & If your child that some models, such as peas and scratches .. and photos of them that is very nice, but I think the latter may in bad taste and fashion.
I take the first glass!
I hoped it helped me
- H
When you see the glasses on their first ... Cohen attempts are awesome (I have my glasses with them). Make sure that really good special effects, as Cohen is not exactly cheap that you want to get the most out of your money. Ohh, and always have a kind of online sales will check at the request of the person or agency. (although some do not say it seriously on coupons or for no reason ... I had never happen, but I've seen = O)
Footwear & & .. MHM, if your feet thats fine. But I personally love black, gray, green, and this kind of realization of the Navy (takes 5 loads), the usual. If a man on the basis of all things fruit fruit stick is disgusting, but a small street graphics otherwise not bad. & & If your child that some models, such as peas and scratches .. and photos of them that is very nice, but I think the latter may in bad taste and fashion.
I take the first glass!
I hoped it helped me
- H
I would like to buy things on eBay or Amazon. I am a poor student, but eBay haha i almost all =) good luck
Let's see ... Depending on the severity of your order. If it really bothers you, get in any case, the first glass. It's just common sense. Otherwise, get the shoes! :)
You do not need these shoes.
Not as much as you need your eyesight.
The infant Jesus, learn to manage their money.
I would not see themselves.
get the first glass. People pay more attention to the front of your feet, and the glasses will help you more.
Get the glasses, the glasses always shines on you, I know that some people seem really good in glasses:)
Post a Comment