Does living in a smoking enviroment cause bone cancer in a cat's face? - bone cancer in cats
My grandmother smokes like a chimney and a cat only 5 years diagnosed with bone cancer in his face. Nicotine is in the apartment, because it is the second cat who has within 6 years she lived in his apartment can be placed. the other was a cat of 14 years who suffered from kidney failure and a mass in the breast.
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the bad news. But grandmothers smokers are more likely to cause cancer in cats. If this cat has been made and grandmother went to get another cat, I suggest you open the window and blew smoke. At least this would be the safest thing to do for our next chat grandmothers.
I hope my answer was helpful! Good luck! (~ ~ Araeha):)
Yes you can. Smoke snuff many carcinogens in the smoke the smoker inhales. Every person's life can be affected with it for a long time. I worked with a veterinary internist, and we have caused some cats with asthma seen by smoking owner.
The inhalation of toxic substances all the time is very unhealthy and can cause many health problems. I would say "yes" in my opinion.
But there are also other things such as diet and heredity play a role. In any case, the smoke was probably a big role.
There is no way to know whether their grandmothers contirbuted smoking or not ... May have been intended to happen anyway.
It has been shown that passive smoking is bad for pets so if there smoking, stop smoking outside their pets ... ;-) I
Post a Comment