Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clip Art My Room What Is The Title Of This Piece Of Art?

What is the title of this piece of art? - clip art my room

I was at the Museum of Modern Art and had a piece in the same room as the things Andy Warhol (but not by him) and I need to know his name. There was a refrigerator door, clip-added newspaper added that there is a Rice Krispies and war is not blue "diamond" found in the kitchen. All work was a kitchen and was 3-D with various media

5 comments:

meg1010_... said...

I assume you are talking at the MoMA in New York. I do not recall that specific part, but you can navigate through your website - http://www.moma.org/explore

M T said...

Every major city has a museum of modern art. What are you talking about?

panther5... said...

I went to the museum a few times and remember that part. Are you sure it's not temporary instillation?

zar said...

it would be beneficial to provide more information and a photo! I do not know!

zar said...

it would be beneficial to provide more information and a photo! I do not know!

Post a Comment