Friday, February 5, 2010

Upset Stomach Vicodin Well The Thing Is I Have Had Vicodin In The Past, I Didn't Like The Way It Made Me Feel, Drunk Upset Stomach..?

Well the thing is I have had Vicodin in the past, I didn't like the way it made me feel, drunk upset stomach..? - upset stomach vicodin

So I wonder if instead of asking, Norco .... Ty Vicodin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norco is Tylenol, the Vicodin is hydrocodone. If you Norco Vicodin is sick, too. Tell your doctor about any symptoms you had when taking Vicodin and can prescribe something similar.

Anonymous said...

Norco is Tylenol, the Vicodin is hydrocodone. If you Norco Vicodin is sick, too. Tell your doctor about any symptoms you had when taking Vicodin and can prescribe something similar.

Anonymous said...

Norco is Tylenol, the Vicodin is hydrocodone. If you Norco Vicodin is sick, too. Tell your doctor about any symptoms you had when taking Vicodin and can prescribe something similar.

Post a Comment