Saturday, February 13, 2010

Unusual Bleeding While On Birth Control My Uterus Hates Me! Unusual Bleeding While On The Pill...?

My uterus hates me! Unusual bleeding while on the pill...? - unusual bleeding while on birth control

Is it normal and healthy, are on the pill (well,) is not in the middle of the break, but was bleeding for half a day, so heavy that I thought my time had come somehow, despite Since a break and no cramps who usually receives?

I skipped a period (as I do every two months), then the day before I break my rules, BAM launched! Bleeding - not just small patches, as I have sometimes. However, it remained almost as quickly as it began, with the exception of a few spots of light flashes nex few days later.

Now that my break has been launched and aims to start my period is everywhere. Oo I do not accidentally or intentionally omitted any of these tablets during my bike and I9; ve taken the pill for about two years. I'm not so about the pregnancy as something more serious concern - ie an illness (not a STI, but I'm clean).

1 comment:

purplepa... said...

If you read the brochure (in general) is there for you if you check your birth date.
He said he saw a little bleeding is normal, but if you are ever unsure, you should consult your doctor and you need to change the pill.
Also, some people just do not birth control, excessive amounts of hormones that do not respond well to your body.
but now I recommend you stop taking the pill before you go, you can curb your doctor again and see what happens.

Post a Comment