Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bowel And Secondary Liver Cancer Secondary Liver Cancer From The Bowel?

Secondary liver cancer from the bowel? - bowel and secondary liver cancer

Hello

I am a 23 years old man, diagnosed with colon cancer Dukes C May 2008. I had showed a proctocolectomy for the removal of the tumor, but it spreads to lymph nodes and a recent analysis, ultrasound Mulitple lesions on my liver.
I am not concerened if I live or die, but really, how much pain, with or without experience in medicine and the Hopsital I'm tired and I'm very happy with the idea of longer hospital stay and / or drugs.

Thanks

2 comments:

Denisedd... said...

This news is terrible, and you're too young to deal with it. I'm sorry.

If you submit multiple lesions in the liver surgery is not resolved. It seems that if you do not understand the prognosis, good. I know that you can have as many doctors and hospitals before they are ill. You should discuss with their oncologist about their priorities, to ensure that their objectives are the same and to discuss their concerns about pain. Not everyone is with great pain. In addition, over its objections to the drug. Who likes me? They make you sick? Fuzzy to go? Dream? Your doctor can give to work with you to know others, or a combination of drugs that are best for you, but you do not like them at first. If and when the hospital is lending really a good idea. If you feel just talk a little bit in your area and with them about how they react to you. Best wishes.

SUSAN M said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish the doctor and request a referral to a liver surgeon for the valuation to speak. If the tumor is inoperable my time physicians and pain management. Consider palliative care, which is well aligned with pain management and comfort measures. My thoughts are with you.

Post a Comment