How can i burn my home made video faster on dvd? - nero vision 2 download
I have a 4 2.4 GHz 1 GB RAM Pentium 16x DVD burner and have plenty downloaded from my home video and some video-i are as avi and burn I use Nero vision to my video on DVD but that does I fill out at least several hours, only one DVD, as if the thought of a new computer or other, how can I reduce my time to burn, so I bought a new computer and a CD burner?
11 comments:
Have you:
Make perfect copies of your DVD / CD
Make copies of your favorite movies
Create portable archives of your songs
Easy Step by step instructions
Backup and save your valuable data
Free Movie Downloads
Play on your computer, DVD player and lots more!
Http://top3moviesreviews.com/dvdcopyburn Jump to: ...
Download one and enjoy it, please.
You can burn other DVD programs like ConvertXtoDVD to try, I always to AVI to DVD, it takes about 30 minutes to a regular two-hour movie to burn, I think the speed is acceptable. If you are interested, here is a tutorial on how to use
http://www.reviewstown.com/how-to-burn-a ...
Other alternatives DVD recorder, you can take a look at what software to burn DVD-Review
. http://dvd-burning-software.reviewstown ...
Have a nice day, you can use to find more answers http://www.ask.com.
You can burn other DVD programs like ConvertXtoDVD to try, I always to AVI to DVD, it takes about 30 minutes to a regular two-hour movie to burn, I think the speed is acceptable. If you are interested, here is a tutorial on how to use
http://www.reviewstown.com/how-to-burn-a ...
Other alternatives DVD recorder, you can take a look at what software to burn DVD-Review
. http://dvd-burning-software.reviewstown ...
Have a nice day, you can use to find more answers http://www.ask.com.
Record video on DVD, the simplest solution is not Nero, you use the software to create DVD, I convert RZ DVD Creator, and that can burn an ISO file, DVD-videos on Youtube or DVD (DVD + R, DVD -R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-R DL, DVD + R DL, etc.), such as AVI to DVD, WMV, DVD, etc.
Few measures work well, I like, and I think if you try, you'll like too.
You can download it here rzfun.com,
What follows is a step by step guide:
http://www.rzdvdcreator.com/rzavitodvdco ...
I hope you can help.
Or you can try all Video2DVD to recommend my friends, easy to use and works very well for me, I think he deserves a chance. If you are interested, you may find that throuth this link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Tot ...
The main functions:
Support of high definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD, etc. to DVD.
Supports most popular formats such as Youtube FLV, RM, RMVB, 3GP, H264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, MPEG, MPEG4, WMV, ASF, DV, NSV, OGM, AVI to DVD.
Convert video files into a compliant DVD and burns to a DVD, you can use ISO image files.
Support for many file formats of subtitles, including. Srt. SMI .***. Sub. SSA. PSB. tex. idx etc; manages the subtitle files (. SRT) of the color and font. Supports tags;
Intelligent Auto video bitrate of this phase 1 hours to 8 hours per DVD-Video
Support for many models of beautiful DVD menu: Menu DVD Download more free templates
It depends on the speed of your burner motor and the CPU,
My friend recommended rip AVS Video Converter, convert and burn personal DVDs, video, HD video creation, split, merge, use Edit, Effects, copy to mobile devices! The major formats are supported! Convert video in any format:
HD video (AVCHD Inc., MPEG-2 HD and WMV-HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, H.263, H.264, Real Video, DVR-MS, MKV, FLV.etc. Free download here:
http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Convert ...
Also step by step how to burn movies to DVD?
http://www.avs4you.com/Guides/How-to-bur ...
I hope this can help you to
I would recommend that you download EM Total Video2DVD. Just for you after a year, at the window, never had a problem!
Convert your video files into readable format to burn all DVD players, DVD, then automatically to DVD!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwi ...
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_ ...
I would recommend that you download EM Total Video2DVD. Just for you after a year, at the window, never had a problem!
Convert your video files into readable format to burn all DVD players, DVD, then automatically to DVD!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwi ...
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_ ...
Given the state of technology should be slower to burn DVDs at 4x to 8x (the better) You want something that they should not do. Most DVDs are ignored if they burn in the vicinity of the speed of any DVD or entity.
Very easy with Xilisoft Video Converter! You can high-definition, high speed and converting video converter.Moreover experts, it is easy to use.
You can get a free trial demo: http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter. ...
Hope it helps!
Very easy with Xilisoft Video Converter! You can high-definition, high speed and converting video converter.Moreover experts, it is easy to use.
You can get a free trial demo: http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter. ...
Hope it helps!
Post a Comment