Best stud for a TB? - stud hunters royalle rapidshare
I am interested in breeding my TB mare this spring, is shown in bridges, but I'm looking for something that I could show hunters. It is 16.1, but I want something that the height a little too much, because I'm 5'10 ") with very long legs (36" stride length, and although it is important that the body I'm on the border is too large to them.
It is a great engine, but a little too hot for hunters want, so I have to walk quietly. I have no papers, and I'm not really interested in being a QH. I refer to two types / other Hano warmblood or draft, what do you think? In addition, my money is pretty low if I have enough for FP / food bills for the foal crop (I'm pregnant, which is a reason why you should be increased to the point in time). Hano Not a bit "hot" too?
No comments:
Post a Comment